Twelve people dead after an F4 tornado ripped a thirty-eight-mile swath through Minnesota. Learn more in The Lake Turned Upside Down. A true account of the 1969 Outing Tornado.
What better way to celebrate a new book than with several sweepstakes? And guess what? Each one has daily options
Enter one or enter all four.
A Kindle-ready copy of one of my books! Winner’s choice!
Learn more about my books on my Available Books page! This sweep is open worldwide!a Rafflecopter giveaway
A Kindle-ready copy of Rebecca L. Marsh’s latest book Where Hope is Found!
Learn more about Where Hope is Found on Amazon. This sweep is open to US residents only.a Rafflecopter giveaway
Win a Kindle-ready copy of Reluctantly Yours by Jessica Marie Holt.
Learn more about Reluctantly Yours and the rest of the Granny Pact Series on Amazon! This sweep is open to US residents only.a Rafflecopter giveaway
The Grand Sweepstakes
An autographed copy of one book from the Finding Me Series or a $10.00 Amazon Gift Card!
Learn more about the Finding Me Series on my website. US Residents only.
This is the fun part.
The more entries this sweepstakes receives, the more winners there are!
For every 100 individuals (not entries)–up to 400 people–I’ll give away one autographed book or gift card! The winner(s) choose which book they want autographed, or go with a gift card. One book or gift card per winner.
How do you open the sweep up for more chances to win? Share this post with your friends! There are even social media share buttons below!
Odds of winning are 1:100. (This sweepstakes only.)a Rafflecopter giveaway
Rules of the Game
- Unless otherwise stated, all sweepstakes are open to US residents only.
- All sweepstakes listed on this page begin November 5, 2020, at 12:00 a.m. MST (Arizona) and end November 13, 2020, at 12:00 a.m. MST (Arizona).
- All sweepstakes on this page have daily entries available.
- Participants may enter one or all of the listed sweepstakes.
- Odds of winning are dependent on the number of entries unless otherwise stated.
- Winners are randomly chosen.
- Winners’ entries will be verified.
- Winners will be notified by email.
- If winners do not respond within 48 hours, they forfeit the prize and another winner will be chosen.
- All prizes, except for autographed books, will be delivered via email within one week of the winner’s acknowledgment and acceptance of said prize. Please allow 8 weeks for autographed books.
- Rebecca L. Marsh and Jessica Marie Holt are not responsible for prizes. Contact Kameo Monson if you do not receive your prize via her contact page.